Cold Roll Formed
STEELWORLD ROOFING SYSTEMS PROVIDES THE BEST SERVICE FOR SUSTAINABLE PROGRESS
DELIVERING THE BEST IN ROOFING STRUCTURES FOR MASS CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
Quality precision made light weight steel trusses and Designed on our 3D software and manufactured to specifications. Flat pack form allows for bulk delivery. Saving costs on logistics. The easy assembly of the products reduces cost on both labour and time. This solution
saves contractors up to 30%.
DURATRUSS ROOF TRUSSES
Welcome to the future of light weight steel frame design, manufacturing. Equipped to cater for mass building projects the capacity of our truss manufacturing division offers contractors a simpler cost efficient solution. Our roofing kits provide a holistic solution for the speedy deliver and turn around times required when building in mass projects With Duratruss technology and Duratruss building products, you can turn architectural inspiration into commercial reality much faster and more cost-effectively than ever before.
- Manufactured from high tensile galvanized or alu-zinc steel.
- Transported flat-pack & assembled on site=cost saving on transport.
- Simple assembly technique, no jigs required.
- Light weight and easy to handle.
- Fewer trusses required per roof=quicker erection time.
- No warping, shrinkage or rot.
- Not subject to termite or borer attack.
- Purlins/battens are manufactured to size=minimal waste.
- Engineered to carry concrete tiles or sheeting.
- Steel is recyclable.
- Local skills development.
FLAT PACK TRANSPORTATION
Up to 60 roofs delivered in a single load
PROFESSIONAL UPSKILL ONSITE
Our sales team do more we train on site
EASY ON-SITE ASSEMBLY
Does not require the most skilled craftsmen1
LIGHTWEIGHT STEEL LSF MODULAR BUILDING SOLUTIONS
LOW COST HOUSING
LIGHTWEIGHT STEEL MODERN BUILDING METHOD
Lightweight Steel has the best strength to weight ration compared to concrete.
- 6 tons of steel performance is equal to an estimate 120 tons of concrete
- Its light weight properties means less substantial foundations (depending on ground conditions
- Its light weight characteristics also benefits the supply chain as it is less deliveries and in larger quantities
- Manufacturing process workmenship delivers precision of +-0 to 2mm tolerance on the components
- Lightweight steel building minimises traffic, wastage, labour and time spent constructing the buildings
- Positive savings for developers and minimises impact on environment
- Reduced cost for super structures compared to traditional building methods
- Cheaper than traditional methods of building
- Light gauge steel’s long roof and floor span capabilities also add to its diversity
- Rooms can be changed around within the building by simply moving interior walls which do not require demolition as opposed to other methods. They can also be disassembled and reused or recycled unlike, for example, insulated concrete formwork walls
- Exterior insulation helps improve loss of thermal conductivity
- Well insulated structures reduce exposure to elements and improve the life span of the lightweight steel structure, compared to the wood frame and trusses that deteriorate over time and are affected by insects and a variety of animals.
- Applications of double plaster board in staggered positions helps improve fire resistance
- The metal attributes of the lightweight steel frames are unique and can be recycle and reused with out its quality decreasing
- Unlike traditional forms of construction light gauge steel benefits from low waste, adaptability, off site manufacture, re-usability, recyclability and resource efficiency making it one of the most sustainable building methods available
Deliver a greater volume of sustainable, affordable and high quality homes in less time